Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kwesta weds Yolanda Mvelase in fairytale wedding ceremony


             Senzo Vilakazi better known by his stage name Kwesta said "I do" to the mother of his child and long-term girlfriend Yolanda Mvelase in awhite wedding ceremony over the weekend.
The couple who celebrated their traditional wedding ceremony in 2018.
Yolanda wore an ivory strapless ball gown wedding dress alongside her husband Kwesta who was dressed to the nines in a black and white tuxedo.
Taking to Instagram, she shared a sweet post thanking her husband and all the attendees.
"Yesterday I married my best friend. So many people to thank, I’ll get through it I promise. For now I just want to thank my husband for choosing me. I love you Mr Vilakazi, [sic]" she wrote in the post.
 LootLove and her partner Reason, rapper JR and celebrity stylist girlfriend Tshepi Vundla were among the stars that attended.





These were some of the pictures and videos of the big day that were shared on social media:



📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you need to publish more on this subject matter, it
might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't talk about
these topics. To the next! Many thanks!!
Jaiyeorie said…
thanks ...Jaiyeorie keeps you entertained
Blogarama - Blog Directory