Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cardi B Says She Will Write A Book About Her Life

#jaiyeorie
Cardi B Says She Will Write A Book About Her Life
Cardi B has told fans she plans to write a book about her life in her latest Instagram Live.
The "Boday Yellow" rapper went on the live function of the social media platform on Sunday (March 24) to air her thoughts on people who tried to shame her for her background.

“Everybody always trying to make excuse of me,” she said. “Always everything, ‘Cardi this, Cardi that, Cardi’s a terrible person.’ Let me tell you something. I’m a rapper. I’m a bitch that came from the streets that came to the industry. I wasn’t a Disney channel star. I wasn’t a nun. I wasn’t a saint. I never was a saint, OK?”
She continued: “I’m a good-hearted person but I have done some fucked up shit. Y’all don’t have to worry about it, y’all don’t gotta tell my story. You wanna know why y’all don’t gotta tell my story? Because I’m gonna write a book about my life. I’ve been through a lot of shit. I’ve been a bitch that from young been in the streets. I got influenced by the streets.”
At the end of a fan’s recording of her broadcast, she could also be heard beginning to discuss the double standard of how male rappers with a similar background to hers were treated compared to her.

She added writing: “I never claim to be a angel I always been a street bitch  Ya be glorifying this street rappers that talk and do that grimmey street shit but they can’t stand a street bitch!”
 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory