Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kunle Afolayan interviews his son on who he wants as President (Video)

#Jaiyeorie
 Kunle Afolayan has shared a video of an interview he had with his son, before the 2019 general election, on who he wanted as the President.
In the video, Mr. Afolayan’s voice is heard at the background, while his son sitting on the floor responses to his question.
On why he wanted Atiku Abubakar as his president, the little boy said: “Because Atiku said he will make his friends rich and improve the economy, and he wants to be his friend.”
Kunle captions the clip:
“Now that the election is over, I can post this video that really cracked me up put at the same time got me worried.
My son Dari and I watched the documentary of the presidential candidate Atiku and the President Buhari. I must say that his innocent comment says the mindset of an average Nigerian kid and youth. I had to explain to him the implication of his take and he said “Oh! I didn’t know”
Let’s take time out to orientate our children on individual values and integrity.”
Video Player
    📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments