Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Demi Lovato Reflects On What Would Have Been Her 7-Year Sobriety Anniversary

#jaiyeorie Demi Lovato Reflects On What Would Have Been Her 7-Year Sobriety Anniversary


Demi Lovato  took to her social media to reflect on what would have been the 7 year anniversary of her sobriety, and she penned a hopeful message on her recovery and encourage fans to seek help if they need it.
“Today I would’ve had 7 years sober,” she wrote on Friday (Mar. 15). “I don’t regret going out because I needed to make those mistakes but I must never forget that’s exactly what they were: mistakes.”
“Grateful that AA/NA never shuts the door on you no matter how many times you have to start your time over,” she continued. “I didn’t lose 6 years; I’ll always have that experience but now I just get to add to that time with a new journey and time count. If you’ve relapsed and are afraid to get help again, just know it’s possible to take that step towards recovery. If you’re alive today, you can make it back. You’re worth it.”
Lovato received medical care after suffering an overdose in her Hollywood home on July 24. See her message below.
 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments