I started vlogging, it wasn’t very popular back in Nigeria, I was dragged every week, people said the worst things but today, - Toke Makinwa @youtube @youtubenigeria @tokstarr

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I started vlogging, it wasn’t very popular back in Nigeria, I was dragged every week, people said the worst things but today, - Toke Makinwa @youtube @youtubenigeria @tokstarr

Toke Makinwa is definitely a force to reckon with in the Nigerian vlog sphere.Toke Makinwa has 5.5 million views, 46 thousand followers on YouTube .She writes ;
I started vlogging, it wasn’t very popular back in Nigeria, I was dragged every week, people said the worst things but today, - Toke Makinwa jaiyeorie
Thank you YouTube for being my second Valentine ❤️ love all my gifts and had a great time at the event put together for curators @youtube @youtubenigeria tomorrow is Vlog day guys, you don’t want to miss the vlog. Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel too. YouTube.com/tokemakinwa, link in bio.
I remember when I started vlogging, it wasn’t very popular back in Nigeria, I was dragged every week, people said the worst things but today, It was sooooo lovely to see how much growth has happened in the Youtube community in Nigeria. It’s cool to be a Vlogger now. It was nice to meet with so many content creators and likeminds ❤️ watch my Instastory/Snap for all the fun from the event and if you are thinking about starting your channel, start today, start small, start how you can. Growing your numbers on YouTube is hard but consistency is key. Focus on delivering content your community loves and worry less about the numbers but more about connecting. I’ve had so many work opportunities from YouTube, you too can.
#jaiyeorie
 

 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});