Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

DMX Announces His 20th Anniversary Tour (Video)



Less than a week after being released from jail, DMX has announced his 20th Anniversary Tour.
 The 48-year-old iconic rapper announced his 20th Anniversary Tour on Thursday (Jan 31).
Details are still under wraps, but a teaser trailer and a countdown clock has been posted on DMX20YearTour.com
Swizz Beatz took to social media after a telephone call with X and wrote:
I just got off the phone with my brother DMX!
He told me this time he didn’t work out his body in jail. He said he worked out his mind!
He also said he’s about to make music for the people that need his truth and pain!
See his original post below.
Check out the teaser…

 




 

 
I’m here and ready for this music that Swizzy speaks of!
I’ll keep you posted as more scoop becomes available about DMX’s 20th Anniversary Tour.... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments