Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Beverly Naya is the New Brand Ambassador For #Nivea

#Jaiyeorie 
 

 
 
Nollywood actress, Forbes 30 under 30 alum Beverly Naya has scored a major deal! Its a #Nivea endorsement.
She writes;
Dear Lord,

Not by my power, not by my might but simply because You said yes. This came to me a month after I had chosen to have complete faith in God by resting, a month after I had chosen to deepen my relationship with Him, a month after I had chosen to read the bible to understand and not just because I felt I had to, I haven’t looked back ever since. I didn’t make the choice to be better because I was in a bad place but simply because I knew everything in my life would be so much better and easier with Him. Thank you Jesus for all of Your blessings, wisdom and guidance. I give You all the glory now and always, can’t do any of this without You!
Psalms 127: 1-2, 1 Cor 1: 31

A huge thank you to @bbalogun, your help went a long way 💙

Just the beginning... cc @godwintom 🥂

#AnotherOne


Mood for the day, isn’t she such a cutie? 😍

Out takes/ behind the scenes.
#NIVEA 💙
 
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments