Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sekinat Quadri Started Boxing When She Was 5. Now She’s 7 + aspire to be Nigerian champion like Mohammed Ali, Laila Ali, Mike Tyson

Sekinat Quadri Started Boxing When She Was 5. Now She’s 7 + aspire to be Nigerian champion like Mohammed Ali, Laila Ali, Mike Tyson
This 7 year old girl aspires to be a boxer. In his chat with BBC Yoruba, Sekinat Quadri said he started making boxing when he was 5. Now he's 7 years old, his aspirations are growing.
She said,
When I first told my mum that I wanted to be a boxer, my mum said, no, that I am a girl but my dad asked me to go ahead. My name is Sekinat Quadri. I am a boxer and I started boxing when I was five years old.
I aspire to be Nigerian champion like Mohammed Ali, Laila Ali, Mike Tyson, Anthony Joshua and Classera Shields.
Whenever my friends want to fight me in school, I refuse, telling them I only fight in the ring.
... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments