Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sanwo-Olu fixing a lady’s hair in a salon in Lagos

Sanwo-Olu fixing a lady’s hair in a salon in Lagos jaiyeorieSanwo-Olu fixing a lady’s hair in a salon in Lagos jaiyeorie
These are pictures of APC governorship candidate for Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, helping a lady fix her weavon in a salon.The Lagos gubernatorial candidate is married to Joke Sanwo-Olu .
He said:
”My #WCW is my super intelligent and beautiful wife of over 27 years Dr. @JokeSanwoolu. Her smile, calmness and support have been a big part of my growth story. She is my #WonderWoman. Thanks for listening and supporting me everyday in my vision #ForAGreaterLagos
His union with Dr. (Mrs) Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu is blessed with four kids.... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments