Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Please don’t kiss my baby – Toolz appeals to Nigerians


Please don’t kiss my baby – Toolz appeals to Nigerians
OAP Toolz, who welcomed her baby some weeks ago, has pleaded with Nigerians not to kiss her baby.
Toolz took to Instagram to share a photo of a baby who contracted herpes after being kissed by a visitor.
The Beat FM OAP wrote via her insta-story;


Pls don’t kiss my baby….pls

Tunde that she left her career, business and other family activities just to have enough time for their coming baby.
He stated this on his Instagram page while ushering in the new year and also sharing a photo of their new baby.
His post read;
This time last year I prayed and asked for a healthy baby. God showed He is God. The I AM THAT I AM. Able God. THE ALPHA et OMEGA and blessed us in His time.... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments