Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Allegation of Jay-Z having sexual relationship with underaged Foxy Brown pops up again








Allegation of Jay-Z having sexual relationship with underaged Foxy Brown pops up again


Damon Dash has reacted to the rumor that Jay-Z had sexual relationship with Foxy Brown when she was an underaged girl. The rumor was kicked off in 2011 with claims that Foxy Brown was infected with Gonorrhea by Jay-Z.
Damon Dash was recently quizzed on a show by Nick Cannon who asked:
“At what age was Foxy Brown signed? You the boss!”


Replying, Damon Dash said:
“I wasn’t paying attention to Foxy Brown. I didn’t sign Foxy Brown. Stop putting me in that! Don’t beat around the bush. Say what you wanna say. What do you mean by that question? It seems like you got a question for Jay, ask him.”

The rumor was subtly put to rest in 2013 when Jay-Z dropped a line about it in his song Picasso Baby.
“I never stuck my cock in the Fox’s box but / Damned if I ain’t open Pandora’s box / They try to slander your man / On CNN and Fox”.
Foxy Brown came out to clear the air during when the singer was released stating that she wasn’t the one who started the rumor.
“Was I shocked when Jay said the line in ‘Picasso Baby’? Yes because we’ve talked about that. We have a history that supersedes music. I think he began to feel the pressure because people were saying my age, the age thing…15, 14 and after a while that gets to a person. The Jay I know, the Shawn I know never comes out of character. So for that…and that’s my point, that’s where the tears came from earlier because people don’t understand that it does affect people more than you think. That fact that he felt he needed to say that, that means that something struck something. At some point, it was just like, enough.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments