Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ray J Enrolls In Philander Smith College


Ray J Enrolls In Philander Smith College
You’re never too old to go back to school!Ray J is going to college! The “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” star/Brandy kid brother has enrolled in Philander Smith College.
Ray J excitedly announced he has enrolled in Philander Smith College and will begin classes in January 2019.
He shared video of himself enrolling along with the caption:
God is working!! I chose to enroll in Philander Smith College.

After speaking to the students about perseverance, hard work and being self-motivated, I was very inspired. I spent 3 consecutive days on campus engaging with the students and President Roderick Smothers.
I’m very familiar with the HBCU experience because my parents attended HBCUs. I welcome the opportunity to further my business skills as I continue to grow and expand my technology company @RayconGlobal.
It’s never too late to go to college. I’m so excited to be a part of the PSC family and strive to achieve my goals. First semester starts in January, 2019 .#PSC #Education #Motivation
 Ray J wrote:
Education is key! School starts In January 2019! @philandersmithcollege Thanks to President Smothers @philander14thprez for allowing me this opportunity! #LittleRock #Arkansas #PhilanderForward
See his original posts below.



 😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments