Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

'My favorite and best accessory' - Fifi Umenyiora celebrates her husband, Dilly on his 40th birthday



Fifi Umenyiora, wife to Okwudili Umenyiora celebrates her hubby on his 40th birthday  .From meeting at The Palms Mall, Lekki to luxury vacations ant give us Instagram envy!!

They have three children and live in arguably one of the most beautiful homes in a Lagos.
'My favorite and best accessory' -  Fifi Umenyiora celebrates her husband, Dilly on his 40th birthday
In her words, 'to the love of my life. My favorite and best accessory. My clyde, my king, man In a Gazillion, king of scorpios, daddy zaddy, man called Dilly!. Osinanwataburuogaranya 1 of Ogbunike, I thank God for your life.
You are a blessed man, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, may God continue to lead you, protect you in all your endeavors. With this milestone. May God grant you peace and love beyond your wildest Imaginations. HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY BAE!!I Love you'.😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments