Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Another 2face Idibia son,Justin bags the 'Black Students Achievement Award' for academic success in US (Photos)





Another 2face Idibia son,Justin  bags the 'Black Students Achievement Award' for academic success in US (Photos)

2face second son, Justin who schools in Howard County, US has just bagged the 'Black Students Achievement Award' for academic success.

His mother, Pero shared the good news saying, 'thank you Justin for making me so proud. You are destined for greatness. God's special gift to me. My son Agaba'idu, my heart, my joy, my everything. I couldn't have missed this for anything in the world. Love you Son. Black students achievement award for academic succes'.
Another 2face Idibia son bags the
Another 2face Idibia son bags the





😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments