Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Air Hostess BREASTFEEDS Crying Baby After Her Mother Ran Out Of Formula Milk



 Patrisha Organo, 24, saved the day on an early-morning flight in the Philippines on Tuesday when she noticed a passenger's baby crying hysterically after take-off.

She approached the mother and found she had run out of formula milk, before taking it upon herself to feed the child in the gallery.

The stewardess, herself the mother of a 9-month-old girl called Jade, said she knew the trauma the mother would have been going through.


Patrisha, from Manila, was working on a 5.10am flight in the Philippines when she realised the child was hungry.

She said: 'As soon as I heard the child's cry, I knew there had to be something that I could do to help.

'When the mother told me that she had no formula milk for the child, and I knew that there was none on board, I knew I had to help.

'I knew that I could offer my own milk, as I had been breastfeeding my young child myself, so offered up my services.

'The mother of the child was so thankful for me helping, as she had been at the airport since 9.00pm the previous night.

'As soon as the baby started rooting and feeding from me, I saw the relief on the mother's eyes and eventually her daughter fell asleep.'

Patrisha, a self-proclaimed breastfeeding advocate, said she was happy to help because she knew the mother's predicament.

'I knew the flight was going to be special to me, as I had just received a promotion in my role, but I didn't realise it would be this special.

'I breastfed a stranger's baby in flight, and I am just so thankful for the gift of a mother's milk at times of need.'😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments