Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“Naija men just don’t like me” – 9ice’s ex-wife, Toni Payne cries out

 

Toni Payne, ex-wife of Gongo Aso crooner, 9ice, has said she doubts her husband will be a Nigerian man because they don’t like her.

She tweeted;
 
“My husband is gonna be like 5 to 10 years younger than me. I can already tell… hahahahaha ”
A fan then asked;
“Where do we submit our application form”
She replied;
“I seriously doubt he will be Nigerian. Naija men just don’t like me.
Well, trust me, I know I’m just not destined to be wth one. I’ve tried my best.”


        GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments