Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Janet Jackson Mixes With Daddy Yankee Made For Now Single + snippet

Janet Jackson.52 is back ,she collaborates with Daddy Yankee on track "Made for Now" out today. Jackson shared cover art for the track alongside her announcement.
"From my lips... #MadeForNow with #daddyyankee 8/17," she captioned the photo.
Daddy Yankee posted the same image on his own account.
"My new song with @JanetJackson is out on August 17. Be the first to listen!" he wrote.
"Made for Now" is Jackson's 1st release since her album Unbreakable, which debuted in October 2015. Billboard said Jackson and Daddy Yankee will perform "Made for Now" on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon the same day as its release.

"I'm very intuitive about writing. Anything can inspire me," the star said of her process.
"Like everyone else, my feelings are fluid. My ideas are fleeting. I like to keep it that way," she added. "I can't decide in advance what a song or an album concept will be. I have to let those songs and concepts come to me rather than chase them down."
Jaiyeorie found out that the track was produced by Harmony Samuels

 

 

  

 

GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments