Teyana Taylor made her 2-year-old daughter say the P-Word on Instagram Live (Video)

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Teyana Taylor made her 2-year-old daughter say the P-Word on Instagram Live (Video)

Teyana Taylor was left shocked after she accidentally made her 2-year-old daughter Tayla “Junie” Shumpert Jr say the P-Word.
In an Instagram Live session, the R & B songstress discusses the video ideas of his fans for his "WTP" song, representing "Work That P-y," from his new album "K.T.S.E."   She spoke P-word several times and forgot her daughter was there with her. The little girl began P-World repeatedly, leaving her mother stunned, telling her daughter immediately to say "cat" instead.

In the video she shared, Teyana Taylor wrote: “We need a clean version of WTP ASAP. I zoned out and forgot @BabyJunie4 was even sitting there, let alone all up in my convo!! These kids are sponges. Lort forgive me. I made her say cat so she could stop saying the P word.”
FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});