Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@idiaaisien and friends celebrates 3 years in Spice TV ✨✨✨ 📸: #DinnerWithIdia with @peace_hy @smartmoneyarese @topmodelaminat @iamdodos @_x.xax_ @beverlynaya @latashalagos @zeepfashion_official @sharon_edet @o_hnyi @StephanieBusari @tray_ciee @ekiogunbor @mimionalaja @missvivacioust

 

Model and Tv personality ,Idia Aisien celebrates 3 years in Spice TV and female boss in Nigeria such as Taje Prest, Idia Aisien ,Dodos, etc.The supporters were @shirolagos @urban96fm @cosmopolitansa @moetchandon @sheatribe @i.d.k.o
She captioned ;


was so amazing; in fact it was a dream cause I expected a small and intimate dinner and also I didn’t know if anyone would come🙈...I knew we had two sponsors, but this literally felt like a birthday celebration that I’ve never shared with people outside my family in my life!! Thank you to everyone that came, supported and slayed!!!



 Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie




 




Post a Comment

0 Comments