Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

He Is Fake, Doesn’t Have A Shop In Lekki Or Ozone, He Just Goes There To Take Pictures – Bobrisky’s Stylist, Seun @bobrisky222

bb+seun+jaiyeorie

 Bobrisky's stylist, identified as Olaide Seun has publicly slammed the male cross dresser by revealing facts contrary to what the former had earlier claimed.

He had claimed that he makes a whooping N600,000 every week as he owns two beauty/cosmetic shops; One in Yaba and the other on the Island. His stylist has reportedly debunked all Bobrisky’s claims in a social media post.
Speaking about  Bobrisky, this is what Seun had to say; My name is Seun ‘The Diva’. I am a very good hair stylist and I want to own my own salon in future. This is how I have always been. But the truth is Bobrisky has made people like me bolder to be who we are, no shame. I know now people will talk. Now if people come for me, I’ll give it to them back. I don’t send. Live and let others live.
Am not like fake people who announce that they have a shop in lekki and ozone yaba hmmmm, funny pike don’t be surprised that he has no shop in lekki and ozone they normally go to ozone to take a picture from photographer and that’s all”

Bobrisky is yet to respond to his stylist’s claims. Meanwhile, it appears Seun is in a competition with his client Bobrisky as he is also a cross dresser.




_Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments