Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Don’t Date My Friends Exes, It’s Just Not My Style – Olivia Munn On Dating Justin Theroux


 
Hollywood actress Olivia Munn has debunked the claims and a forthcoming article she is going out with Jennifer Aniston's ex-husband, Justin Theroux. According to reports, the 37-year-old actress has learned from her publicist that In Touch magazine is about to publish a story linking it to Justin. Not wasting a lot of time, Olivia, took on social networks to say that she has nothing to do with Justin and that she is the one who never goes out with her friends exes. Olivia who caught fire with her star football man Aaron Rodgers last year talked about the relationship during an interview. According to her, the relationship revolved around Rodgers.


 “During that time, I was in a relationship where I didn’t work,” Munn said. “He played football, so during the season, for three years, I’d have to go do press, but I wouldn’t work. I just wanted to be there to be supportive. But then, this came up. It worked out that it was on a day off, so I flew out and did it.”   A close source to Olivia, who spoke on the end of her relationship with Rodgers said; “Olivia knew that the relationship was on the rocks for the past few months,. “It didn’t feel good anymore, and they should have split up a few months ago. They were holding on to this idea of their relationship, even though they knew a breakup was bound to happen. “Her eyes are open and she is very open to dating. She is good!” the insider conti


nued.   Photo Credit: GettyRäägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments