Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Watch Khloe Kardashian's reply when Ellen DeGenres asked her if Kylie jenner was pregnant



Watch Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Thursday to talk about the news of her pregnancy, but Ellen tied to snoop if Kylie Jenner is pregnant also.






Ellen asked if Khloe has any cravings, to which she responded: "I don't get when people are eating for two full-sized people. My mom is one of those people. She bought me eight boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and got mad that I didn't eat them all. I said, 'What human being can eat eight boxes?' She said she did when she was pregnant and that's why she gained 80 pounds."
At this, Ellen then took advantage of the situation to chip in: "Is Kylie having cravings yet?"
Khloe laughed uncomfortably and said: "What do you mean."
"She's pregnant," Ellen responded.
With a nervous giggle, Khloe said, "Oh, I don't know what you're talking about."
The host and the reality star went back and forth for a while then Ellen asked why Kylie wasn't in the family's annual Christmas card photo.



"Um, I don't know. You gotta ask Kylie," Khloe said. "Why don't you get Kylie on the show?"
Eventually Ellen grew tired of the banter and said: "She must be pregnant."
Ellen then added: "There's too much secrecy around it. Look at your eyes. Y'all she's pregnant! I can't tell by her eyes,"
But Khloe still kept mum. As for her own pregnancy, Ellen asked Khloe if she needed help naming her own baby.
"That is the hardest," Khloe said. "I mean, I think if it's a boy, I'll go with Junior, but I don't know what to do - Tristan Jr. For a girl, I don't even know where to begin. I think I want a K or a T."
Watch below.



#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments