Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

KKWPerfume......... Kim's Latest Perfume Was Inspired By Paris Robbery

#Africa


Her infamous 2015 Paris robbery left Kim Kardashian West was afraid of being raped and murdered after thieves stormed her hotel suite and escaped with millions of pounds of jewelry.  But two years later Kim revealed the unlikely news that the terrifying ordeal actually helped to inspire her latest venture.  Earlier this year, 37-year-old Kim announced that she would launch her eighth signature fragrance, KKW. The Crystal Gardenia scent comes in an unusual crystal-shaped bottle - and now Kim has explained the reason why.


 Opening up to Entertainment Tonight, Kim said: "'After my whole Paris situation over a year ago, all my friends would come over and bring me healing crystals.

"I didn't know much about them. Enough people brought them over that I love the shape, I loved holding it, and I felt like, 'OK, this is it. I want something that I feel like calms me, is healing...' And I wanted the bottle, especially the smaller one."

Kim also disclosed that hubby Kanye West, who is known for his creative flair, had a say in the final product.

She said: "He walked by me in the bathroom and was like, 'What is that? I don't like that.'

"I was like, "This is one I was debating between and this is the one I wasn't liking." And he confirmed it. He said, "You know what, I really always want to smell your fragrance because if this is the one and I don't like it, it'll be a problem."'

Guests who attended Kim's recent baby show were treated to a bottle of her scent as part of their goody bag.

... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments