Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

He Proposed 3 Days After They Met, They Got Married 10 Months Later And Are Still Happy Together 16 Years Later!

#mynameiskay
Credit – instagram.com/seunobajolu
Two years ago, when I was in a postgraduate school, I discussed with my classmates, how much time they needed when they coupled the couples before the knot. Then a classmate told my uncle when he was a 12-year-old boy, but when they got married one year they broke up.
What could have been the cause? We all asked.
She told us that they were not compatible. They easily disagreed on little things and they were patching it up till they got married. Moreover, they couldn’t have been together for 12 years and not tie the knot.
So, we concluded that the number of years couple date do not necessarily determine the longevity of their marriage. The most important thing is for couples to be sure they are compatible enough to send forever together.
So, we say congratulations to Seun Obajolu, who got engaged to her husband three days after they met; married in 10 months and now, they are celebrating their 16 years wedding anniversary.

Seun who is a Life Coach, Relationship / Marriage Coach, and  DV Awareness Advocate wrote,
10.04.2001
We are not the typical love story !
You proposed 3 days after we met, convinced I was the one for you while I’m thinking, “who is this crazy guy”? Yet, still going with the flow but with peace within that I was NOT making a mistake.
We were married in 10 months and 16 years on, we are still here! You, sure that I’m still the one for you and I, super convinced that you were meant for me.
Our marriage has not been perfect but all of the imperfections has taught us to love each other even better and brought us even closer.
Here’s toasting to 16 more years and lots more with you my “crazy lover”, my husband, baby daddy, father and friend Tunde Obajolu
Thank you for being my back bone, working with my imperfections and supporting my dreams!
Happy 16th year Wedding Anniversary to us!!!!! ❤ ❤ 2348050417551 available for a good time ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments