Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Keira Hewatch gives her 2 cents on Kevin Hart cheating scandal.

#Nigeria





Fifty the series actress, Keira Hewatch gives her 2 cents on Kevin Hart cheating scandal.

REALSHIT
This is what A MAN is supposed to do. He owns up to his mistakes, seeks absolution and then mends his ways. An INTELLIGENT MAN goes a step further; He takes the power away from whoever thought they could hold sway over him by telling the world his faults first. Nobody is perfect, therefore no one has the right to hold your mistakes over you, giving them power over your life, No. This is the man who has grown in himself, is learning everyday to be a better version of himself and is striving for even more maturity. Those who have stumbled across this message today and have dropped judgment on Kevin, I ask you a simple question: All the times you screwed up in life, who set a tribunal to speak judgment over you? None of you know what he is even apologizing for and yet MOST of you said the most horribly vicious things, some of the milder ones being; he deserves to lose everything and have his wife leave him! Why??? I have to wonder at what sparks this universally terrible human behavior! Some of these people exercising their "freedom of speech" don't even have a clue which way is up in their own personal lives! So terrible how I was completely put off by people I would otherwise have found interesting, just because of the venomous nature of their comments. This man right here, is my biggest inspiration. I'm glad I can say that. I am proud of the man you are Sir, so proud. I have painstakingly followed up, diligently learning, receiving inspiration and motivation when I desperately needed it and now to see that you have also grown into the man who has learned the mastery of his ego... I had to put this up. Much respect. 👑
 
 
Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments