Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

WOOF WOOF ....... Oyinbo woman once called me a dog - Veteran actor, Olu Jacobs

#Nigeria

Olu-Jacobs
 


Nollywood veteran and actress, Joke Silver's husband, Olu Jacobs has revealed that a white woman once called him dog!

In a recent chat with Punch, the great thespian revealed how he was called a dog by a white woman, shortly after he moved to London in 1966.
He said;
 “A white woman once called me a dog. .
She had a vacant room for rent. But when I approached her, she asked if I didn’t see the ‘No dogs’ sign on her door. Before I could respond, she said that a dog was better than me and then slammed the door in my face. I felt so bad that I almost decided to return to Nigeria.”





Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments