Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Protect Your Children - Tonto Dikeh Sounds Stern Warning To Parents

❤jaiyeorie

Tonto Dikeh, some word of advice for parents following a programe shown on kiddies channel, Carton Network.

She wrote:

This?????
This explains my previous post,Protect your children,Protect who comes around your children,Protect the message our children listen to,Things the watch and most especially what you do around them...For they are the FUTURE
JuicyMan(KINGY) repeats and says everything I say,like wise do!!!I was amazed and ever since then I realized I had so much work to do RAISING A KING..Am super protective of my son becos I wanna raise An army in one little body..
Protect the minds of your kids parents....
Carefully and prayerfully pick your staffs(Nannies and helps) for these are the people who are around your kids 99% of the time..
We can do this Parents BUT we can't do it on our Own that's why I have asked the Holy Spirit to come work with me on this journey..

Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments