Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Am Very Passionate About Unemployment - Frank Donga

❤jaiyeorie
Kunle Idowu, speaking with Saturday Beats, Frank Donga said he is a Masters degree holder and had a job when he was shooting the series, talks about unemployment.

In his words:

“I have degrees in Agriculture. My first degree was in Animal Science and I have a Master’s degree in Animal Genetics. The Frank Donga Interview series online about a clumsy young man looking for job in Nigeria became a reality because I am passionate about unemployment. The truth is that I was gainfully employed when I started The Interview series online. I have always been passionate about young people who go to school, spend about five or six years, graduate and not have anything to do. I am very passionate about unemployment. When I did The Interview series, I was employed but I just wanted young Nigerians to be able to cope during job interviews because in reality, young people actually freak out during job interviews as well as visa application interviews. I just did the skits for people to know that they should be relaxed during these interviews.”


Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments