Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I trained Davido on how to dance-Senator Adeleke

#jaiyeorie
Senator Adeleke representing Osun West in the Nigerian Senate has said that dancing is part of him and that he enjoyed dancing.

 The Senator in an interview in Abuja on Thursday,published on the official Twitter handle of the Nigerian Senate.

He revealed his sons ,Sina Rambo and B-Red got their dancing skills from him.He also said he trained Davido and they all got it from him.


He said
That is why my kids got it from me.Sina Rambo and B Red and of course my nephew Davido. I trained them.As a matter of fact,they will tell me,'Dad,we can't catch up with you'I love dancing..I even dance with my daughter,they never knew he was my daughter,they taught it was something else. I am very close to my children.
  Did You Enjoy this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments