Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Paris Jackson for Vogue Australia July 2017 Cover!

#jaiyeorie       
Paris-Jackson-Vogue-Australia-July-2017-Cover-Photoshoot01-700x945
Paris Jackson is the cover star for the July 2017 cover of Vogue Australia.
 Patrick Demarchelier snapped the blonde beauty in embroidered Prada bralette and skirt. The actress and daughter of Michael Jackson is taking her moment in the spotlight after previously appearing in Teen Vogue and Vanity Fair.
The shoot was styled by Christine Centenera, and the magazine will be available from June 26th.
“I have so many causes that are dear to my heart and fighting for the people, I feel, is my duty,” Paris tells the magazine. “I already have many young girls looking up to me and I want to be something their parents are OK with them looking up to.”
Paris-Jackson-Vogue-Australia-July-2017-Cover-Photoshoot02-700x945
Paris-Jackson-Vogue-Australia-July-2017-Cover-Photoshoot03-700x945
Source: Fashiongonerogue.com,

We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments