Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Never be too proud to say sorry. - Mo Abudu Shares Tips on Business Success




 Abudu delivered the 2017 Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) annual lectureon her journey.

 “All our journeys are very different, so what works for me might not work for you. Here are a few of my ideas and tips on what I’ve done that has worked for me,”

“What I would like to do today is to share a few of my ideas and a few tips on the things that I have done that have possibly worked and I’ve done a lot of things that have not worked by the way”, she said
  • Spend more time with friends that encourage you because as you grow some of your friends may not be growing with you but spend more time with  business associate that encourage you.
  • Never underestimate your competitors, keep being the benchmark that you’re trying to be.
  • Share your recipes of success with others because…. there may be certain things I can learn from you and certain things you can learn from me that we can both together be the best that we can be.
  • Success can create enemies. Be wary of that.
  • Never be too proud to say sorry.


 GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments