Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Some Of Us Forget That We Also Started From Somewhere And Life Is A Journey” – Toke

 
Toke Makinwa shared her thoughts on people claim supporting others to encourage them financially especially because they are giving them “exposure” in return.


She tweeted,
When you get the chance to help someone do it, remember you got to where you are now because someone also decided to help you. #Payitforward
We preach about supporting ourselves but do we really? Some of us forget that we also started from somewhere and life is a journey
I remember when I started out and how frustrated I got when people made me work for free in the name of paying my dues…
By all means we all must pay out dues but the constant work to get noticed with nothing to support me made me question my skill
I promised myself never to do it to another person, I may not pay you what you are worth but a little something to encourage you I must
No one works for me for free. I have never used the “you know I’ll give you exposure line”, I believe in giving back to encourage at least
When you walk thru that door of success don’t shut it behind you, give someone a chance too. We all need each other




JAIYEORIE READS COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments