Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ruth Kadiri blows hot after being accused of dating Apostle Suleiman

Since news of the alleged "romance scandal" between Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleiman broke out, several Nollywood actresses have been accused of being in an amorous relationship with the Benin-based Pastor and founder of Omega Fire Ministries.One of such nollywood actresses, Ruth Kadiri, who has also been linked to the Pastor, has snapped back at those behind the allegation. The Actress who spoke to Saturday beats in a telephone conversation said;

“Are you people freaking kidding me? I don’t understand, where is this whole nonsense coming from? You are calling me over what? Can you imagine? I don’t understand this kind of nonsense; why are they calling me? How would I not get angry? I am here just living my life and you call me from nowhere and you are asking me rubbish question. What sort of rubbish is that? Please I don’t want to be rude to you" before allegedly ending the call.
JAIYEORIE READS COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments