Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I don’t even hate the pastor I had an affair with. ...... Ese Walter-Ark To Release Memoir Titled “Naked: A Journey to Self”




In 2013, Ese Walter wrote about a sexual affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the founder of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

Mrs Ark with two children, has now written a book, titled, “Naked: A Journey to Self” chronicling her life before and after.

In an exclusive excerpte ,
One day, I declared my unbelief and called myself an unbeliever. That was the last time I pretended to believe what I didn’t believe. Till date, I don’t engage in religious arguments but I talk about consciousness and awakening every chance I get. I don’t hate Christians or religious people in general. I don’t even hate the pastor I had an affair with. I see him now as my biggest teacher on religious matters. If what happened had never happened, I wouldn’t have gotten the push I needed to explore my beliefs. I would have been living a lie to this day, claiming to believe what I didn’t. Today I feel free. I am free to pursue my beliefs if any, I am free to explore my consciousness, I am free to love all people because I do not have a bias based on religious affiliations. I am also free to attend church or any religious gathering of my choice, if I so please.”
okadabooks.com

 The book will be available on 29th of March on okadabooks.com

JAIYEORIE READS COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments