Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

the bus crushed her right in my presence, but that didn’t stop me from going back a week later because there was nothing we were gonna eat.” @abraham_toyin

Toyin has launched a YouTube Channel named Toyin Abraham TV.
In an interview on the Channel titled, “The Untold Story,” Toyin talks about growing up, life on the streets as a plantain chips seller, why she changed her surname etc
She said,
“Growing up has not been easy. I have been waiting for ths opportunity to share my childhood experience with a lot of people to inspire them. I grew up from a poor background. I sold stuffs on the road. I sold ipekere (plantain chips) when I was growing up. I remember years back, one of my friends that we sell together actually died. Her name is Titi. We were both selling on the road, so, there was this bus that was coming and the bus crushed her right in my presence, but that didn’t stop me from going back a week later because there was nothing we were gonna eat.”


Tell It as U FEEL , THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments