Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Don’'t Really Understand English- Toyin Abraham .







Toyin Abraham formally known as Toyin Aimakhu  has said she does not understand the English language as  Yoruba.
The 32-year-old actress claims she used to hawk plantain chips because of her poor background.

“I can speak Yoruba very well and I can speak English small small. Then I can try to talk like a Calabar girl. When I look at my fans, I wonder what I did to deserve such fans, they are like my family now. I can speak Yoruba well, I understand English but not too well,” she said. .
 “I have been waiting to share my childhood with people. I grew up from a poor background, we were poor physically not spiritually. I used to sell Ipekere, known as plantain chips in English, in traffic. .

“Years back, a friend that we used to hawk together died. We were hawking and she got crushed by a bus but that didn’t stop me from going back to sell a week later because there was nothing we were going to eat.” .


The Alakada actress also reveals her bad habit.“There’s nothing I don’t like about myself but I have one bad habit; I love picking my nose. I am getting over it, my team is working on me.






Tell It as U FEEL , THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments