Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bride Shares How A Wedding Dress Designer On Instagram Disappointed Her

According to @osh_bugie,  the fashion designer hadn’t finished her dress 4 days to her wedding  despite paying 70 percent up front..
“I know a lot of people have been waiting for me to put up this post. Truth is, I am not writing this in anger or to spite the lady I’m about to write a detailed review on but I am writing it because it is the right thing to do. Business is about service, and if a customer fails to be serviced right, he/she has every right to complain. Reviews help businesses improve, and also inform potential clients of what they are likely to experience should they choose to be serviced by them. I write this today standing as a voice to previous brides who should have voiced out about the unacceptable and appalling service of  @yemishoyemi”  she said.
The designer is yet to respond....









 


THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments