Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I told my friends to stop sending me pictures of when they see me at the bus stop in London or something. @AdichieSpeaks

 
Image result for ADICHIE Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, is the new face of No7, a make-up brand owned by Boots, UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer.
In an interview with New York Times, when asked if she considered make-up an entry point to a wider audience, she replied:
‘I decided to do this No7 thing because I thought it might be fun, and then they will give me free makeup. And I’m always up for free things. It wasn’t a carefully calculated thing. It was actually just my being blinded by the selfish overwhelming love of makeup. But I have to be honest, there were times when I thought, ‘Well, what have I done?’ I wasn’t quite aware of how many pictures of me would be out there. It makes me feel a little vulnerable. I told my friends to stop sending me pictures of when they see me at the bus stop in London or something. It’d be very dishonest to say it’s all wonderful. It’s not so much a question of regret. But it does come with feelings of vulnerability that can be uncomfortable.’
 
 
The full interview is on New York Times.

What do you think? ... spill tea gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments