Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

God has officially started yanking off the names of MMM participants, from the book of life - Facebook user, Akande Thomas

 Facebook user, Akande Thomas, has shared the experience of a MMM stakeholder who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and that Christians participating in the scheme have their names removed from the book of life.

Read  below:
The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant) 
When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter. 
I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.
I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.






 


THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments