Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ngozi Adichie has been announced as the new face of , Boots No7 beauty brand

Nigerian author and feminist,Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie,  has been announced as the new face of  Boots No7 beauty brand.
In Vogue’s November 2016 Real Issue, in “The New Face Of Beauty: You”, she said of the campaign: “I think much of beauty advertising relies on a false premise – that women need to be treated in an infantile way, given a ‘fantasy’ to aspire to… Real women are already inspired by other real women, so perhaps beauty advertising needs to get on board.”
“I love make-up and its wonderful possibilities for temporary transformation. And I also love my face after I wash it all off,” she said. “There is something exquisitely enjoyable about seeing yourself with a self-made new look. And for me that look is deeply personal. It isn’t about what is in fashion or what the rules are supposed to be. It’s about what I like. What makes me want to smile when I look in the mirror. What makes me feel slightly better on a dull day. What makes me comfortable.”


 

What do you think? ... spill tea gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments