Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I came into the music business to gain popularity for my fashion line among other things, - Sexy Steel Respond to Sugar Mummy Rumours

 

  Sexy steel in his statement challenged them that saying if that is what it takes to make a living, they should go get one for themselves.
According to the reports, Sexy steele responded to an interview where he said:
img_5753
“I am used to it, a lot of people have greatly looked down on my talent. From the inception, they said I came into the music business to gain popularity for my fashion line among other things, but I kept cool and now because of my looks they said sugar mummies are funding me forgetting that I have a blooming fashion outfit and a fantastic music career. Well, if they cannot appreciate my hard work and dedication they should go look for their own sugar mummies because I really don’t care.”


What do you think? ... spill tea gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments