Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

2face and Annie acauley Idibia respond to Sumbo Adeoye's interview with PDA on Instagram


2baba and Annie Idibia are display of affection for each other on IG, hours after the mother of his children, Sumbo Adeoye’s interview with Punch on social media.
 
 Sumbo Adeoye aka Iyawo Pastor revealed that her first marriage crashed because she gave birth to Innocent’s child, and then she moved in with him, got pregnant with their second baby and eventually had to leave when she saw no future with him.

 “I think we broke up in 2009 after I had the second baby. There were other women who were also going to have babies for him around that time. I came to my senses like the prodigal son and I was so broken. I think my baby daddy was out of the country that fateful day when I returned from work and I packed all my things plus that of my children, and I went back to my parents’ home,” she said.


In her previous interview, Sunmbo said she was not event hurt when she heard of 2baba’s marriage to Annie because he was not God’s choice for her.
 
 
Hmm ... Sumbo was married....

Post a Comment

0 Comments