Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Wyclef Jean, Cobhams Asuquo & Asa For a New Song

 

 
Producer Cobhams Asuquo is in The Empire State for the One Africa Music Fest and  he stopped at Grammy award winning Wyclef Jean's studio.
Cobhams & Wyclef
Cobhams & Wyclef
In a video posted on Instagram, Iconic Wyclef asks Cobhams “You have a song for us?” and he replies “Yes. I’ve been writing the song for years. I’ve been looking for when you both will jump on it.
Wyclef then said, “I’ll jump on it.
 
 
 
Cobhams  wrote “In the presence of greatness @wyclefjean Be careful what you dream about. Dreams really come true. I had dreamt of meeting him, created music inspired by him, even written music 10 years ago hoping that someday himself and @asa_music perform it. Now I’m in the studio learning from him.”
 
 
Watch the video below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments