Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Corona School 60th Anniversary Gala .... See #Dakore Phone case #education @theRealDakore

Corona School  60th Anniversary Gala ....

Dakore and Babyface both of who belonged to the 88 and 90 sets respectively, urged parents to pay more serious attention to education of their wards at the basic .
“Basic education is one thing parents should most invest in,” said Babyface who finished from the Apapa arm of the school.
“When I got into secondary school, I was beating my mates in English at the Federal Government College Ogbomoso and I realised that those formed a part of what I gained while in Corona which emphasised on reading and comprehension. Also my public speaking talent stemmed from my training in Corona. Based on this experience, I have decided that when I eventually start to have my children, my investment in them at the basic level will be non-negotiable.”
Dakore said it’s amazing that Corona School reputed for integrity, standard, and discipline, has kept to values over its three scores existence. “I excelled a lot in English. In fact my Music teacher Mr Annan was my favourite and my English teacher Mrs Adewunmi who was the head teacher coached me in public speaking,” Dakore recalled.


Post a Comment

0 Comments