Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tyra Banks and Chrissy Teigen speaking on #fertility issues

Tyra Banks and Chrissy Teigen call out folks who constantly ask women about having kids!
speaking on fertility issues
People asking her  "when they're having kids."  Why? because you never know what that woman is going through in order to get pregnant.
Chrissy  reveals that she and and husband John Legend are trying to get pregnant throughout their 10 year relationship, :
"I will say, honestly, John and I are having trouble," Teigen confessed, adding that they've seen fertility doctors. "We would have kids five, six years ago if it'd happened," she added. "But my gosh, it's been a process!"
Chrissy continued, "So, anytime somebody asks me if I'm going to have kids, I'm like, 'One day, you're going to ask that to the wrong girl who's really struggling, and it's going to be really hurtful to them. And I hate that. So, I hate it. Stop asking me!'"
Tyra chimed in with her own issue she's been hiding.  The 41-year-old and her boyfriend and her 50-year-old Norwegian photographer beau Erik Asla have tried to get pregnant, and to no avail.

The business mogul revealed through tears, "When I was 23 years old, I used to tell myself, ‘In three years I'm gonna have kids.' Then I turned 24. ‘In three years I'm gonna have kids.' And then just every single year I kept saying that. And then, after a while it's like, OK, now I want to—and it's not so easy."

Post a Comment

0 Comments