Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

#Marriage

Marriage is an institution that no one graduates from.Deciding to walk down the aisle with that person....first ask yourself

1. Is for better or worse making me better or worse?

2. Do we really accept one another?

3. Who am I? You cannot know your partner if you don't who you are.

4. Am I happy to be in this relationship? Marrying someone in the hope that things will change is a bad idea.

5. Do I really want to be in this relationship the majority of the time?

6. What am I doing to hold us back? Things to get you two going.

7. Is this a balanced relationship?

8. Can we have fun together?

9. Can we have fun apart? Co-dependency isn't cute all.

10. Why am I in this relationship?

11. Where is this relationship leading us?

12. Do I really trust my partner?

13. Am I with a good person?

14. Am I attracted to my partner?

15. Am I a parent or a partner? Do you feel like you’re raising a boyfriend — or worse, a husband?

16. Does my partner have my back?

17. Are we looking in the same direction?

18. Are we growing together?

19. Am I still me?

20. What is my gut telling me?

Post a Comment

0 Comments