Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kylie Jenner wows for Teen Vogue(Photos)

 The 17 year old opens up in her new spread for Teen Vogue. she told the magazine
'Ten years from now - in 2025 - I hope I have a kid.''Having sisters is the best. I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like another mother to me.' (She didn't mention Kendall.)
On plans to live on her own, she said

'I'm moving out when I turn 18. I'm ready to live on my own. It's a really big step, but I'm ready,''I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighborhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog will like. Also, I have so many shoes, and none of them fit in my old closet.'
On how she unwinds
'I follow all these fashion blogs that are cool and inspire me. I'm not really obsessed with anyone except for the people that I like romantically. I get excited when they post. Sometimes I like to stalk my exes,'
 On negative comments
'Today I posted my Instagram picture three different times. I kept deleting it and re-posting it because I kept looking at the comments and they were bad comments. And I was like, "Ahhh!" and I kept re-posting it. The people who take the time to write these comments are so mean and hateful, like they just want to come at you and hurt you.'
On makeup
'I never really wear makeup unless I need to, because when I do my makeup I like to really do my makeup,' the teen offered.
'So I'm never going to spend just 20 minutes, you know? A good night out is, like, two and a half hours for full makeup, curling hair, whatever. I love false lashes—individuals, strips, extensions.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments