Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

NENE LEAKES ROCKS!!!

Tv reality star Nene Leakes stopped by "Extra" and "Access Hollywood Live" to promote the seventh season of "RHOA" and her starring role in "Cinderella on Broadway" (she takes the stage November 25th). GOOD LUCK Lately, there have been rumors that Nene will be paid $1.5 million for the seventh season of RHOA---SHE DEBUNKED THESE CLAIMS ON E!NEWS
. You'll recall that she reportedly earned $1 million for season 6. When asked by EXTRA's Tracey Edmonds, Nene deadpanned, “I was not offered $1.5, let’s be clear, yeah, it’s a lot nicer than that.” Noted! She's VERY RICH! #Nene also hinted that she'd be interested in joined E!'s "Fashion Police" if the opportunity came up. “I have to say Joan is irreplaceable, we all love her, she’s fantastic, she’s given me some amazing advice about my career, I love Joan…If the opportunity comes it’s a possibility I might, I might not…I’m a fashion designer, love fashion and I’ll give you a good read every now and then so it may not be a bad place for me to be.” On "Access Hollywood Live", +Nene didn't pull any punches when it came to certain co-stars. Though she doesn't name names, she's clear that she thinks one is a "whore" and RHOA stars should be "true" Georgia peaches. We know which is which. Catch that!

Post a Comment

0 Comments