Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

EVE'S JOY

Rapper Eve is deep in love, rightfully so. The 35-year-old married British entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper on June 14, 2014 in Spain. I know that's right, Eve! The Philadelphia native came a long way from her days of dating Love & Hip Hop's Stevie J. Eve says her dating Stevie J was a learning experience: You meet people all the time. We just happen to fall in love. Umm, but thankfully I knew better, I know better, I am happily in love now. And the girl now (referring to herself) he couldn’t even see this. I would be like, “I’m sorry, we don’t speak the same language!” But you know, it is what it is….that’s life. Sometimes you meet people who aren’t great for you but thankfully I am in a different place. Eve splits her time between the UK and the U.S. Max has four children prior to meeting Eve. Eve revealed to Wendy Williams that she'd like to have children of her own, so keep a look out for a future baby-bump. Eve spoke on where she'll raise her kids: There is so much culture and history in Europe. We have culture in the U.S. but you have to look for it. A lot of the kids I’ve met in Europe are more mature because they’ve gotten to travel. In an hour, you can be in a different country. I’m going to be one of those crazy parents who wants her children to speak three languages. They’re going to hate me, but they will love me for it in the end. SOURCE
: http://mommynoire.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments