Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘If I was president for a day, women won’t pay for anything’ – Ayra Starr


Ayra Starr, a Grammy-nominated Nigerian singer, has revealed what she would do as president for a day.

The ‘Rush’ singer added that if she were president, she would ensure that women and children get everything for free.

She revealed this during a recent interview with MTV UK.

The question was asked, “If you were a president for a day, what would you do, what laws would you enact?”

Ayra Starr responded, “If I were president for a day, I would ensure that women do not have to pay for anything. Everything is free. All the bags, jewelery, and food.

Women and children won’t have to pay for anything. Always and forever!”

Asked what she thinks is the most toxic star sign, the singer said, “Oh I know this one. I’m kidding. I love all the star signs, so nobody should come for me – but run away from a scorpion! Run away [laughs].”



  ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments